First Time Obtaining a Western Card
Replacement card orders incur a $25 fee.
Instructions on getting your Western Card:
- Click on the link to upload your Western Card photo
- Use your Western login to sign into eAccounts
- Your photo must be a forward facing head shot with a white background
- Once your photo is approved, your card will be printed and mailed to your ‘Student’ address listed on your Web4U account (if submitted before September 2, 2022).
- If your photo is submitted after September 2, 2022, your card will be held at the Card Office for pick up when you arrive on campus.
- Allow 24 hours for the Card Office to print your card.
- If you are unable to submit your photo, you can visit the Card Office (Student Business Office, Old Main 110) and we will take your photo and print your card. Allow for extra long wait times at the beginning of each quarter.