Getting your first Western Card
- Use your Western Universal Login to sign into eAccounts and upload your Western Card photo.
- Your photo must be a forward facing headshot with a white background.
- You can easily edit your photo background for free on remove.bg.
- If your photo is submitted before September 5, 2023:
- Your card will be printed and mailed to your ‘student’ address listed on your Web4U account.
- If your photo is submitted after September 5, 2023:
- Your card will be held for pick up at the Western Card Office in the Student Business Center (Old Main 110).
- Please allow 24 hours for the Western Card Office to print your card after your photo is approved.
- If you are unable to submit your photo, please visit the Western Card Office to have your photo taken and your card printed. Please understand wait times will be longer at the beginning of each quarter.
Need to replace your Western Card?
Check out this page for info on replacing lost or stolen Western Cards.
Replacement cards cost $25.